The key to a successful implementation is demonstrating value to your stakeholders and users quickly. The formula is simple. Target the top business needs, limit the scope, engage your users and deliver the promise.
With EMMsphere OnRamp, you’ll get moving in the right direction fast and arrive with everyone on board. Our iterative prototyping approach will accelerate your implementation and build user advocacy every step of the way. You’ll need that fuel for your next trip. Change happens.
- Minimize Your Time to Value Investment
- Streamline Requirements Gathering
- Build Consensus
- Get User Buy-In
- Guaranteed Quality Assurance
Vision & Destination Alignment
Defines the initial destination (Goals, Capabilities & Scope), validates team alignment and is step one to building consensus. The output is the Solution Delivery Plan.
Initial Requirements Intake
Quickly capture the “core” functional requirements needed to produce the initial Prototype Design & Solution Storyboard.
Prototyping & Requirements Refinement
Rapid iterative prototyping enables users to refine & communicate their needs quickly by seeing the solution as it is being built. The prototype is not “throw away” – it’s enhanced, optimized and ultimately deployed as the production solution, saving you time and money.
Solution Quality Assurance
A Solution Design Specification and a Testing Execution Plan serve as the foundation for exceptional quality. We customize the Testing Execution Plan to align with your risk tolerance.
User Acceptance Testing
We build a tailored solution to fit your organization. That means your users give the “thumbs up”, not us.
Areas of Expertise
Deep Solution Knowledge
- Deep understanding of all platform components
- Comprehensive knowledge of features & configuration
- Extensive real-world solution experience
Process & Methodology
- Solution vision definition & articulation
- Rigorous project planning & roadmapping
- Client team participation
- Knowledge transfer & sharing
Configuration & Adoption
- Fully-certified Aprimo, ADAM & censhare configuration skills
- Iterative design & configuration
- Management concept validation & sponsorship
- End-user solution validation & adoption