Current Career Opportunities
Founded in 2003, EMMsphere is based in Winston-Salem, NC. EMMsphere is a Aprimo Applications certified partner and provides advisory, implementation, training and support services for Teradata’s Marketing Operations suite of software solutions.
EMMsphere recently partnered with ADAM Software in 2014 to provide support for their existing clients who are integrating with the ADAM platform along with the ADAM customers outside of the Teradata solution footprint. To find out more about EMMsphere go to emmsphere.com.
Job Description Summary
The Associate Consultant position is an entry-level position which provides Level 1 Help Desk and assists with Level 2 Solution Support for the following Marketing Operations and Digital Asset Management software solutions; Teradata Marketing Operations; ADAM and Veeva.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
Help Desk Agent
- Capture, process, respond to and resolve training related questions and user services requests
Secondary Roles & Responsibilities
Help Desk Lead
- Monitor Service Level Agreement performance
- Supervise and direct Help Desk Agents that are assigned to Help Desk Lead’s queue; Notify Solution Support Engagement Manager regarding any required corrective actions to meet Service Level Agreement
- Train EMMsphere Help Desk agents on client’s implemented solution
- Create and maintain EMMsphere Knowledgebase Articles
- Create, maintain and present Ticket Status Reports and Frequently Asked Questions
- Ensure all submitted tickets are entered per EMMsphere Standard Operating Procedures
Implementation Support, Training Support and System Administration
- Assist Implementation Lead with solution configuration, UAT Test Script development, testing, solution administration and solution documentation activities.
- Assist Training Lead with training material development activities.
Experience and Qualifications
- College internship (on previous job) experience within a Marketing organization, creative agency, consulting firm, software support or training organization
- Proficient with Excel
- Entrepreneurial spirited person with a “hands-on” approach to duties
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a solution oriented problem solver with excellent listening and communication skills
- Can quickly learn business software applications, wants to become an expert on those applications and thrives on applying application knowledge to solve business problems
- This person is very proactive, creative, analytical, and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred (but not required) majors: Business, Marketing or Management Information Systems